These are sooo easy to make, add eggs, water and oil or butter, I opted for oil to make them dairy free too. I did have to cook them ten minutes longer than the recipe called for, but when they were done they were excellent!!
These do not taste gluten free by any means, you would never know. These are seriously awesome brownies, so moist and fudgy, and the edges came out a bit hard like I like them. My son also gave them an A plus:)
King Arthur Flour is proud to introduce the very best gluten-free brownie mix you’ll ever bake.
- Certified Gluten-Free™ by the non-profit Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO), a program of the Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG®).
- Just stir in 2 eggs, melted butter or vegetable oil, and water. Spoon into pan, bake, and enjoy. Note: you must use real eggs in this recipe; flax- or starch-based egg replacers don't work well.
- Another benefit: we’ve worked hard to ensure that brownies made from our mix will stay fresher longer than brownies made from other mixes.
- Wheat-free, soy-free, nut-free mix is packed in a dedicated gluten-free facility.
- No additives, preservatives, or artificial flavors.
- 17-ounce mix makes sixteen 2”-square brownies
Save 10 percent off your next order by using promo coe CMQ18
http://www.kingarthurflour.com/ check out the website for more info on location product or order online. Amazon also carries it. They also make a gluten free flour I will be trying next.
Now for the giveaway part, one lucky reader will win a box of these brownies and the gluten free flour
Contest is open till May 6th for US or Canada residents.
Rules and Entry
1 Visit www. kingarthurflour.com and leave a comment about product or recipe you would like to try
or you can go to Facebook and like kingarthurflour
2 Become a follower on my blog or Facebook Gluten Free with Dee
Follow Kingarthurflour on twitter
Please send me an email at email@example.com and let me know you entered, or leave a comment here with your email